Japanese for Foreigners
Enjoy your life in Japan by speaking the language.
Japanese courses are offered from the survival to advanced levels.
More specific courses such as test preparation and cultural awareness are also available.
Our new learning program combines face-to-face instruction with private online study to provide convenient
and cost-efficient language training.
Beginner Japanese Course
Improve your experience in Japan by gaining the ability to communicate in Japanese.
Through 60 hours of study, our beginner course provides the tools necessary to function in a wide
variety of business and everyday situations. Course main content are:
1. Japanese for Communication.
2. Every day life Japanese.
3. Work environment functional Japanese.
4. Comprehensive Japanese (listening, speaking, reading and writing).
5. Japanese Grammar foundations.
Intermediate Japanese Course
To bring your conversational and professional Japanese to the next level.
Our 60 hour intermediate course is designed for anyone who would like to consolidate their existing
abilities while being introduced to more complex Japanese language situations.Course main content are:
1. Japanese in the Work Place.
2. Japanese Conversation.
3. Comprehensive Japanese (listening, speaking, reading and writing).
4. Natural Japanese (listening & speaking).
5. Japanese for Business Communication.
6. Japanese Business Manner and Etiquette.
7. Business Kanji.
Advanced Japanese Course
To consolidate your knowledge and solidify your Japanese skills.
With such topics as giving presentations, holding meetings, discussing current events, and writing reports,
this 60 hours course is designed for high level Japanese students who would like to take the final steps in perfecting
their Japanese abilities. Course main content are:
1. Advanced Spoken Japanese.
2. Report and Discussion on Current Events.
3. Doing Business with the Japanese (presentations, negotiations, meetings).
4. Practical Business Japanese (situational).
5. Business Writing (documents, reports, email).
Attend a traditional tea ceremony, take in the sights of Tokyo, or study for the Japanese Proficiency Test.
Whatever your goal, a variety of special Japanese courses and services are provided to help students develop
language skills, adapt to life in Japan, and heighten cultural appreciation. Main courses and services are:
1. Living in Japan and Cultural Adaptation course.
2. Tea ceremony, flower arrangement, kimono wearing courses.
3. Preparation course for Japanese Proficiency Test.
4. Preparation course for JETRO test.
5. Guide Touring in Tokyo, Yokohama, Kamakura, Kyoto and Nara.